How It Works
Our custom kids' portraits are a great way to turn your favorite family pics into contemporary wall art that you'll treasure for years to come. These custom portraits are also the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any special occasion!
Step 1: Take Your Little One's Pic!
- Make sure there’s plenty of light so that there are no shadows on your child’s face-- sunlight or bright indoor lighting works best.
- Use a camera or high-quality smart phone, and take the photo at eye-level. Make sure your little one is facing forward and looking at the camera, ensuring that their entire upper body is in the frame.
- A favorite outfit and fun pose can help showcase your little one's personality, so make sure that your child looks exactly how you’d like your final portrait to look!
If you are having trouble deciding between multiple photos, or if you have any questions on whether or not a photo will work well for your portrait, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you decide!
Step 2: Choose Your Options
- First, select a Single Kid's Portrait (1 little one), Kids' Portrait Duo (2 little ones in the same portrait), or Kids' Portrait Trio (3 little ones in the same portrait).
- Choose from our 4 different framing options, or select unframed.
- Select the background color for your portrait.
- Choose from 3 font types and let us know your child's name (you can use their first name only or first and middle).
- Upload your Pic!
What To Expect After You Place Your Order
Once your order is placed, our artist will begin creating your custom Kids' Portrait! You will receive a digital proof within 2-3 business days. You will be able to request any changes or approve the artwork at this time. Upon approval, we will print and ship your order!