How It Works
These contemporary pet portraits are a great way to turn your favorite pet pics into modern wall art for your home! Celebrate your own furry friends, or give a gift that will be treasured for years to come.
Step 1: Take Your Pet's Pic
- Make sure there’s plenty of light so that there are no shadows on your pet’s face-- sunlight or bright indoor lighting works best.
- Use a camera or high-quality smart phone, and take the photo at eye-level to your pet. Have your pet face forward looking at the camera, ensuring that their entire head and neck are in the frame.
- Any collars, tags, and accessories they are wearing will be reflected in the portrait, so make sure that your pet looks exactly how you’d like your final portrait to look!
If you are having trouble deciding between multiple photos of your pet, or if you have any questions on whether or not a photo will work well for your pet portrait, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you decide!
Step 2: Choose Your Options
- First, select a Single Pet Portrait (1 pet), Pet Portrait Duo (2 pets in the same portrait), Pet Portrait Trio (3 pets in the same portrait), or Pet Portrait Quartet (4 pets in the same portrait).
- Choose from our 4 different framing options, or select unframed.
- Select the background color for your portrait.
- Choose from 3 font types and let us know your furry friend's name.
- Upload your Pet's Pic!
What To Expect After You Place Your Order
Once your order is placed, our artist will begin creating your custom Pet Portrait! You will receive a digital proof within 2-3 business days. You will be able to request any changes or approve the artwork at this time. Upon approval, we will print and ship your order!
If You Order a Printable Pet Portrait
Our printable pet portraits are high-resolution digital files for you to print at home or at your local print store. You will receive the file via email in both jpg and pdf formats in the size you purchase (upon approval of the digital proof). You will not receive any physical prints in the mail. If you are interested in our framed or unframed physical pet portrait prints, please see our other products.