How It Works
Cherish your favorite moment with a custom portrait. Our custom portraits can turn your best memories into contemporary wall art that you'll treasure for years to come. This is the perfect gift to commemorate anniversaries, birthdays, or any special occasion.
Step 1: Take Your Pic or Select an Existing One!
- Make sure there’s plenty of light so that there are no shadows on any faces that are in the photo-- sunlight or bright indoor lighting works best.
- Use a camera or high-quality smart phone, and take the photo at eye-level (not from up above or down below).
- Favorite outfits or fun poses can add a lot to a portrait. Make sure that your photo looks exactly how you’d like your final portrait to look!
If you are having trouble deciding between multiple photos, or if you have any questions on whether or not a photo will work well for your portrait, please email us at email@example.com and we can help you decide!
Step 2: Choose Your Options
- Choose from our 4 different framing options, or select unframed.
- Select the background color for your portrait. If you want a custom background color, please request this in the Notes section when adding the product to your cart.
- Choose from 3 font types and let us know what text you would like incorporated in your portrait. You will be able to choose to have your text in the background (great for long quotes or lyrics) or placed in the top center (perfect for a name or short phrase).
- Upload your Pic!
What To Expect After You Place Your Order
Once your order is placed, our artist will begin creating your custom portrait! You will receive a digital proof within 2-3 business days. You will be able to request any changes or approve the artwork at this time. Upon approval, we will print and ship your order!